About Me

My photo
I am a multifaceted woman, living with intention and passion. I always see the glass as half full (ok, almost always). Currently into: jewelry design, glass beadmaking (aka lampworking), visual journaling, cooking and web design everything. Things that bring me great joy: my family, friends, Scrabble, British period pieces, Shabby Chic, Austin, TX, mini art tiles, autographed cookbooks, chocolate, Chianti, pedicures and beach glass. I don't "do" and/or dig: dishonesty, guilt, intolerance, unkindness, drama and goat cheese (it's a long story, but I love all the other cheeses!) So you now have a teeny tiny little picture of me, with a few warts thrown in. Welcome to my world!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Drive by posting

     If you have any time to fool around or happen to be curious about the current "mood" of the world, you have to check out this cool website, very easy and interactive. You can just click on the screen and find emotions, or choose a particular emotion from the top menu and add a location and date too, or you can click on the menu on the lower left and see interesting trends. This is one of the coolest interactive sites I've ever visited. I have it on my favorite links now as well. These kind of discoveries make me so happy and inspire me. I want to build cool sites like this someday! And how am I feeling? I feel fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!