About Me

My photo
I am a multifaceted woman, living with intention and passion. I always see the glass as half full (ok, almost always). Currently into: jewelry design, glass beadmaking (aka lampworking), visual journaling, cooking and web design everything. Things that bring me great joy: my family, friends, Scrabble, British period pieces, Shabby Chic, Austin, TX, mini art tiles, autographed cookbooks, chocolate, Chianti, pedicures and beach glass. I don't "do" and/or dig: dishonesty, guilt, intolerance, unkindness, drama and goat cheese (it's a long story, but I love all the other cheeses!) So you now have a teeny tiny little picture of me, with a few warts thrown in. Welcome to my world!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pajama Badge


Here is my new Pajama Rama Ding Dong badge. Earned by wearing pajamas as often as possible, I've even driven my kids to school in my pj's. Watered the lawn, got the mail...nothing is sacred. Created with Illustrator and Photoshop. Spent the morning at my daughter's soccer games, a double header. They won both and are undefeated so far with only one game left. Played with some pencils and created a little drawing that I may upload at some point, we'll see, I wanted to add some soccer ball photos to it.


I also created a virtual birthday card for my friend Janet. She loves Joe Jackson, cocktails and Jack Daniels, so I had a ball with Photoshop yesterday. I posted it on Facebook and she liked it so much she used it for her avatar today...how lovely is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!