About Me

My photo
I am a multifaceted woman, living with intention and passion. I always see the glass as half full (ok, almost always). Currently into: jewelry design, glass beadmaking (aka lampworking), visual journaling, cooking and web design everything. Things that bring me great joy: my family, friends, Scrabble, British period pieces, Shabby Chic, Austin, TX, mini art tiles, autographed cookbooks, chocolate, Chianti, pedicures and beach glass. I don't "do" and/or dig: dishonesty, guilt, intolerance, unkindness, drama and goat cheese (it's a long story, but I love all the other cheeses!) So you now have a teeny tiny little picture of me, with a few warts thrown in. Welcome to my world!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Waste and Badges



This is a visual journal page I'm working on. I have a few issues that I deal with more often than others and waste and guilt are two of them. I created this in Photoshop, but I would like to add more to it later. I also created a virtual birthday card for my friend Janet yesterday and the beginning of a series of personal "badges" called "Night Owl." The badges start off in Illustrator but then move on to Photoshop for editing, filters and effects. Today will be a day of soccer, homekeeping and cooking, plus it is a little soggy outside, which all the new flowers I planted desperately need...should be a very good day!

1 comment:

I love comments!