|Pig Brain Tortellini|
|Cornmeal Battered Asparagus|
- Cornmeal battered and fried asparagus with lemon crema and basil pesto (OMG, orgasmic!)
- Hard-seared foie gras with lemon-dressed arugula and five hour sauce (Swoon worthy!)
- Pig brain tortellini with some incredible sauce I cannot name because it was a special (you just can't be squeamish about these kind of things, otherwise you miss out on the most amazing dishes, I loved it!)
- Char-grilled, chilled beets with kalamata olives, house-made mozzarella cheese and extra virgin olive oil
- Heirloom tomatoes with house-made mozzarella, torn basil leaves and extra virgin olive oil
Next up we ordered our main course, we each chose something different, so it was fun to try all three, which we all agreed were fabulous! I had the Ahi Tuna, and it was an emotional experience, stars aligned, perfection, and that is putting it mildly. My second fav was the duck, it was outstanding and the giant raviolo filling was dreamy.
|Wagyu Top Sirloin|
- Hard-seared breast of Long Island duck (aka Peking duck), raviolo of leg with mascarpone, carrots, roasted apples and thyme brodo.
- Char-grilled Wagyu top sirloin with oven-baked white potatoes and cauliflower alla Siciliana, veal stock
- Pepper-dusted and pan-seared Ahi tuna with grape tomatoes, candied pignoli risotto and fennel pollen.
|Ahi Tuna with Candied Pinenut Risotto|
- Panna Cotta with strawberry sauce and fresh strawberries (I love panna cotta and make it at home once in a while)
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Rhubarb Crostata with caramel and sea salt gelato
|Long Island Duck with Raviolo of Leg and Mascarpone|