About Me

My photo
I am a multifaceted woman, living with intention and passion. I always see the glass as half full (ok, almost always). Currently into: jewelry design, glass beadmaking (aka lampworking), visual journaling, cooking and web design everything. Things that bring me great joy: my family, friends, Scrabble, British period pieces, Shabby Chic, Austin, TX, mini art tiles, autographed cookbooks, chocolate, Chianti, pedicures and beach glass. I don't "do" and/or dig: dishonesty, guilt, intolerance, unkindness, drama and goat cheese (it's a long story, but I love all the other cheeses!) So you now have a teeny tiny little picture of me, with a few warts thrown in. Welcome to my world!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just call me Grandmama!

 
All swaddled and snoozing
     It is now official, I am a grandmother, abuelita, grandma, etc. My heart has grown another chamber, so in love with my new grandson and I haven't even had the opportunity to hold him yet! But soon enough, though really it won't be soon enough. He arrived this morning, weighing in at 6 lbs 10.6 oz and 18.25 inches long. He is a perfect little angel, I'm in love all over again. You think after you are done having your own children that you won't feel that intense love for another baby, but it is just as intense. The heartstrings pass from you, through your children and connect to their children, oh it is such a sweet ache. Here are a few more photos my son sent to me from the hospital...Baby love, my baby love...
Baby Wes with his proud papa
A miraculous bundle of joy!

2 comments:

  1. i can not believe that's a newborn baby! he seems so alert and present! what a beauty. congrats again.
    xoxo,
    JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I feel like the grandmother in commercials, I just want to show him off!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!